We actively seek talented individuals dedicated to enabling low cost wind energy to join our rapidly growing Denver team.
Keystone is looking for a software engineer to join a small team in our towers and factories group. If you are excited about wind energy and building the tools to help make it cheaper and more pervasive, we’d love to talk to you.
Core Skills, Competencies and Characteristics
- Communicate persuasively with peers to inspire collaboration
- Use fundamental patterns and provide examples for others to follow
- Become intimately familiar with the systems they build and take pride in writing maintainable code
- Include tests to validate systems and prevent regressions
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to work on multiple tasks in parallel
- Proficiency in Python
- Computer Science BS or equivalent work experience
- C++, PLC programming, and/or Matlab a plus
- Convert existing models into python
- Build new features, including a customer facing UI
- Assist in modeling efforts
- Assist in machine control (if candidate has controls/plc experience)
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org